Pages

Friday, April 12, 2013

New Tool Assesses Risks and Benefits for Kidney Transplantation.

A free Web-based tool can help to quantify a particular patient's risk of accepting a deceased-donor kidney that may have been infected by hepatitis C, compared with waiting for a better organ. In a new American Journal of Transplantation study, researchers used the tool to show that there are some types of patients for whom a survival benefit outweighs the risks of accepting a possibly infected organ. The investigators pooled data from published papers and national databases of patients and took various factors into account to come up with their model.

1 comment:

  1. I am a Journalist of over 4 years that Infected was by HIV disease,this disease has over come my body system. My brain fog and memory loss and physical issues made me a vegetable for 4 years.
    Few months ago i came across some testimonies on how Dr Molemen has been using his Herbal Medicine to treat and cure HIV, Some even testified of been cured from Lyme Disease and others infections, I have never heard of such before, due to the fact that i always had the believe that one day there is going to be a cure for this disease, i horridly copied the email address of Dr Molemen and i told him about my condition he told me not to worry that he was going to prepare some herbal medicine for me which he was going to send to me right here in my country, eventually after 5 days of communicating with Dr Molemen he sent me a package which i received and he gave me prescription on how i am to use them, after 2 weeks of taking Dr Molemen Medication i became to feel relief in my body and i told him about it, he said to me that i should go for check up in the hospital to know if actually his medicine has worked, i doubted it but i later went to the hospital to get tested and to my greatest surprise I am a MIRACLE and have recovered from the horror of human immunodeficiency virus,and am practicing Jounalism again. I applaud you and your efforts and stand ready to give others information about you and i hope they believe and work with you.
    You can contact Dr Molemen on ( drmolemenspiritualtemple@gmail.com or ( dr.molemenspiritualtemple@yahoo.com).

    ReplyDelete